According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 7% of individuals visiting a hospital are admitted for overnight stays. With a duty to serve and aid these individuals in their time of need, you want to ensure your hospital rooms are as comfortable as possible.
Although shared rooms offer benefits for patients such as company and comradery, hospital rooms that are equipped to aid multiple patients also have disadvantages. In regard to patient privacy, shared rooms offer little benefit. Nurses, physicians and family alike often have trouble engaging in personal conversations related to diagnosis, treatment and other private medical matters.
Covoc, an industry leader in custom privacy solutions, seeks to help solve this problem by providing hospitals with an exceptional tool to increase patient privacy. Our hospital curtain track systems and hardware offer hospital patients increased privacy while allowing hospital staff to conveniently utilize these effective installations without hassle.
Hospital Privacy Curtains
A hospital curtain track can be utilized in several locations throughout the facility including patient rooms, operating rooms, triage areas and other spaces that require unique privacy solutions. Covoc is a proud manufacturer of durable privacy curtains that are easy to use and can cater to nearly any configuration imaginable. Our hospital privacy curtains come in a number of styles and patterns:
- Solid color styles: Allegro; Cubi-Cloth; Enliven; Impact; New Shadow Cube; Shangri-La; Sidestep
- Pattern styles: Argo; Bead; Chantilly; Coral Sea; Lynx; On The Dot; River Birch; Sand Dollar; Sparkler; Sprout; Trellis; Ultra; Verona
Both varieties are available in dozens of colors, allowing you to match the curtain hues to your existing decor. Select variants are also produced with anti-microbial fabrics that are ideal for applications in medical facilities.
Curtain Tracks & Accessories
Our hospital curtain track systems are the ideal privacy solution for every space configuration in your facility. Each track is constructed from rigid anodized aluminum for increased durability. Available in lengths stretching from 2-20’, Covoc tracks are used in 50,000 locations across the globe.
Covoc track systems are available in a variety of types. From straight tracks that evenly divide a space to curved tracks that can create enclosed areas within a room, our curtain track systems can be custom-designed to meet the needs of any space. We also can supply radius tracks for doorways and oval-shaped tracks that fully enclose a dedicated space, for instance, a hospital bed or operating table.
Easily upgrade each hospital curtain track with accessories to enhance utility, including:
- Stainless steel hooks on the roller carriers, recommended for wet environments like bathroom showers
- Stainless steel chain drops that are ideal for environments exposed to moisture
- Beaded chain drops that can be used as an alternative to mesh heading
- PVC drops to use in place of mesh heading at fire sprinkler locations
- Suspension tracking that is below the ceiling to avoid obstacles like light fixtures
- Swivel clip installation brackets that do not need to be screwed directly into the metal runner of the ceiling
Room Darkening Curtains
Our staff and patients know that privacy means much more than simply being enclosed in a dedicated space. While the patient may be visually secluded off from others, they still may be subjected to intrusions from light. Whether it’s bright light from the hospital hallway or the light from their neighbor in the adjacent bed, your patient may have difficulty sleeping if they cannot eliminate the light from their surrounding area.
Covoc solves this problem by providing your hospital with blackout curtains. Our blackout curtains are expertly designed to maintain privacy by efficiently blocking out the surrounding light. These 100% polyester fabrics are inherently flame resistant and are easily washable.
We provide two styles of room darkening curtains: one with mesh and one without. The mesh at the heading of the curtains allows 20” of space between the curtain fabric to meet the fire code when sprinklers are present.
Covoc blackout curtains can be customized to any size and are available in a variety of colors including:
We also provide Blackout valances that help provide complete light blackout for the patient are available in the following colors:
Privacy Solutions for Hospitals
We know that your hospital puts your patients first, that’s why Covoc’s top priority is to provide your facility with the highest quality privacy solutions available. Our industry-leading made to order privacy curtains are versatile tools that enhance the privacy of any space, ensuring that your patients always feel like they’re receiving the best care imaginable.
Covoc manufactures other innovative products that are both stylish and functional. Let us help make your patients as comfortable as possible during their stay in your hospital. With a commitment to producing and delivering the best solutions for your medical facility, we’re happy to provide you with the following high-quality products:
- Shower Curtains: Our commercial-grade shower curtains give your hospital bathrooms a fresh and clean look. These easy to wash curtains are available in sizes customized to your every need. Perfect for the hospital environment, some of our curtain patterns are microbial, stain-resistant, tear-resistant and odor-resistant. Choose from our clear vinyl, heavy-duty vinyl or shower shield curtain varieties.
- Privacy Screens: Our privacy screens provide nurses and physicians with a convenient and easy to use product that can be moved from room to room as needed. These portable privacy solutions are free-standing screens that feature an accordion hinge that allows them to be repositioned and neatly folded for storage. Available in 2-section, 3-section or 4-section models that are made with anti-static, anti-bacterial vinyl panels.
- Window Treatments: Privacy is not limited to the patient’s room. In fact, many areas of your hospital would benefit from our privacy solutions, especially the reception and waiting areas. Our window coverings give any space an extra bit of protection from sunlight and outside observation. We have a wonderful selection of draperies, vertical blinds, horizontal blinds and window shades that will provide an inviting and comfortable space for the families and friends of your patients to sit in.
- I.V. Tracks and Components: Throughout your hospital, your nurses, doctors, and surgeons need to effortlessly administer and monitor an I.V. Our I.V. Track systems allow hospital staff to utilize the device while conveniently keeping it out of the way.
No matter your unique needs, Covoc is dedicated to providing hospital curtain track systems and hardware that enhance the functionality and convenience of your facility.
Covoc Hospital Curtain Track System and Hardware
For over half of a century, Covoc has been the proud manufacturer of custom patient-privacy cubical curtains. As the leading US manufacturer and global distributor of these innovative privacy solutions, our goal is to continue producing and delivering the highest quality products and customer service possible. Using the latest technology, we aim to design functional yet stylish privacy curtains and tracks systems for application across the medical, education and business sectors.