Block out sunlight completely with Covoc Blackout Rollder Shades. The shade cloth is opaque vinyl-coated polyester, and is available in four colors. A bead chain and clutch lift system operate the shade making raising and lowering the shade easy. Optional metal fascias are available that cover the roller for an elegant, finished look.
For Blackout Roller shades, we recommend selecting the side channel option for inside mount. This will block out any light that would normally filter in through the gaps on the sides.
Minimum shade size is 12" wide x 12" high.
ORDERING IS EASY
1) Enter your height and width dimensions
2) Indicate how you will mount the shade, and select the chain control location
3) Choose a color and if optional fascia is desired, choose the fascia color
Blackout Roller Shades are made to order, so if your exact measurement isn't listed, contact our experts at (800) 725-3266 for assistance — we are happy to help you get exactly what you need, no matter your requirements.
HOW TO MEASURE
Watch our helpful videos below on measuring for and installing window shades.
FOR INSIDE MOUNT SHADES
• Measure the exact inside width of the window frame from one inside edge to the other.
• Measure in at least three different places and record the narrowest measurement
• Measure the exact height inside the window frame
• Do NOT take any clearance deductions
• On inside mount shades, there will be a small light gap on each side
FOR OUTSIDE MOUNT SHADES
• Measure the exact area that needs to be covered by the shade
• We recommend covering 4’’ beyond the window on all sides of the window, including the top and bottom
• Provide a width and height measurement
• Make no allowances for outside mount shades