When planning the design of your cubicle track:
- Always view the track as if you are looking down from the ceiling (architectural view)
- Be aware of obstructions such as light fixtures, vents, fire sprinklers
- Review cubicle track diagrams for examples of typical track layouts. Use any one or combination of these to create your own layout
When ordering cubicle track:
- Specify shape of each track and the measurement for each section of track.
- It may be necessary to fax a rough sketch of your layout so that we can bend the track properly to fit your application.
- Indicate the quantity desired.
- Standard bends are 90 degrees or 45 degrees.
- Track is curved on 14" radius. Custom bends are available on request.
- Oversized tracks may be cut for shipping.
- Splicers will be supplied.
Proper measurement is critical to ensuring your new cubicle track works for your space. Follow the steps and call us at 1-800-725-3266 if you need assistance.