Heavy duty vinyl shower curtains and cubicle curtains are flat with grommets at the heading spaced every 6". Select a curtain size at least 10% wider than your track size.
- Stain Resistant Clean in place / Wipe off with soap, water or mild cleansers
- Antistatic Anstat(R) formulation prevents build-up of electrostatic charges
- Odor Resistant Resists odor-forming bacterial grown on surface
- Durable Tear resistant extra strength vinyl means extended curtain life
- Antimicrobial Built-in protection lasts the life of the fabric
- Economical Quality and high performance fabric means lower replacement costs
Two styles of curtain are available:
NO MESH (the curtain panel is solid vinyl)
WITH MESH (with 20" of white nylon mesh at the heading of the curtain).
Example: 84" high curtain = 64" fabric + 20" white nylon mesh.
This durable heavy duty vinyl is flame resistant, bacteria resistant, stain resistant and anti-static. These curtains can be cleaned in place: use neutral soap and lukewarm water, rinse with water and allow to dry. In case of hard to clean spots, use standard household cleanser and a soft bristle brush. Do NOT use harsh cleansers or solvents.
A tie band is made from matching fabric. It is flat with a grommet in the center and a Velcro tab at each end. Screw through the grommet to attach the tie band to the wall, wrap around the curtain and secure with the Velcro tabs. Click here to see a photo of a tie band.