Hospital curtain pattern ARGO is inherently flame resistant, anti-microbial and washable.
Cubicle curtains are flat with grommets at the heading spaced every 6". Select a curtain size at least 10% wider than your track size.
Two styles of hospital curtain are available:
- NO MESH (the curtain panel is solid fabric)
- WITH MESH (with 20" of mesh at the heading of the curtain to meet fire code when fire sprinklers are present). Example: 84" high curtain = 64" fabric + 20" mesh.
Check out the Cubicle Curtain Care page for care instructions.
- A hospital curtain tie band is made from matching fabric. It is flat with a grommet in the center and a Velcro tab at each end.
- Screw through the grommet to attach the tie band to the wall, wrap around the curtain and secure with the Velcro tabs.
- Click here to see a photo of a tie band.
HOW TO MEASURE FOR, HANG AND DRESS YOUR PRIVACY CURTAINS
Check out our helpful video guides below: