Medical curtains are flat with grommets at the heading spaced every 6". Select a curtain size at least 10% wider than your track size.
Two styles of medical curtain are available:
- NO MESH (the curtain panel is solid fabric)
- WITH MESH (with 20" of mesh at the heading of the curtain to meet fire code when fire sprinklers are present). Example: 84" high curtain = 64" fabric + 20" mesh.
Pattern ALLEGRO is 100% inherently flame resistant polyester, anti-microbial and is washable. Check out the Cubicle Curtain Care page for care instructions.
Click here for medical curtain measuring instructions.
- A tie band is made from matching fabric. It is flat with a grommet in the center and a Velcro tab at each end.
- Screw through the grommet to attach the tie band to the wall, wrap around the curtain and secure with the Velcro tabs.
- Click here to see a photo of a tie band.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Product is high quality and exactly the solution I was desiring. Easy to install and looks great.
This Curtain was needed to fit a multi-purpose procedure/lab room. It fits and flows perfectly.
Pros: Easy enough install, High Quality Craftsmanship, Beautiful Fabric. Heavier than expected(a plus), Adds to room appeal, Perfect solution for Semi-Private Sleeping quarters, Great for home theater dedication... exceeded expectations!
Cons: Took a month to get:( But worth the wait...